
Yesterday was this young lady's 20th birthday.
I took this picture of my niece/goddaughter when she was four or five.
She's still an independent, ebullient and loving young woman and a sophomore at the College of William and Mary. She plays bassoon, was high school home coming queen, runs, rows, plays basketball, does yoga, and so much more that it wears me out just thinking about it all!
I'm blessed with three godchildren -- Nan, Key and Alex. I enjoy a special connection with each unique individual that enriches my life immeasurably. I thank their parents for sharing them with me!
1 comment:
It's remarkable how this photograph truly represents the way Carolyn lives her life. She is always GOING somewhere, so you almost never see the child's face. *SIGH!* But....she had a cute little bouncy walk as a little girl and that pony tail would swing back and forth with each step!
Post a Comment