Friday, April 25, 2008
Picayune Observations
Macho-man, Dr. Phil has his eyebrows waxed. I can tell because the skin above and below his brows is shades lighter from having been ripped off with the hot wax. Don't know whether to pity him or laugh at him! [Stopped watching his-cocky-self long ago, but tuned in recently out of curiosity. He's still cocky.]
Laughing when a little kid puts a pea up her nose won't help when you have to take her to the emergency room to get it out.
No matter how it's framed, belly-button lint does not qualify as art.
A man doesn't have nearly the "holding-power" a woman has. If he can't find a bathroom, he'll go anywhere.
ABC's anchor, Charlie Gibson, wears glasses when he's not on camera. You can see the long, horizontal indentations in his hair. I still prefer him to the rest of them.
It WILL rain when you don't have your umbrella with you.
As soon as you think you've conquered a zit, it will double in size while you sleep.
Only those who kiss-up to Martha have their comments posted on her blog.
The perfect retort to an obnoxious comment will only come to mind long after the perpetrator is gone.
I just love the word, picayune. It's so descriptive and fun to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your comment about the pea took me back to when I (age 6) dared my 4-year-old brother to put a pebble up his nose. My family spent the next 5 or so hours in the emergency room, and because my mom had tried to get it out with tweezers and caused a huge nosebleed, my parents were interviewed re: child abuse!
LOL!!!!!! I really shouldn't laugh, but LOL!!! I have an older brother who was always daring gullible me to do stupid stuff. He never DID learn. . .*sigh* Bet seeing all that blood, you DID!!
Post a Comment