Every morning I enjoy a cold glass of orange juice and a hot cup of coffee.
I can choose a cool shower or a hot bath.
Clean clothes are the norm.
Several pairs of shoes meet my every need.
I learned to read and write years ago.
I cook for pleasure.
My door has three locks.
Health insurance is a given.
A machine washes my dishes.
A soft bed awaits me every night.
Transportation is a short walk to the garage.
I survived cancer.
Distant friends and family are a phone call or email away.
On a cloudy day I can turn on more lights.
When it rains or snows I can watch it from a comfortable chair.
My good fortune is magnified by a husband who loves me regardless of morning dragon breath and bed-head-hair. Wealth is not solely measured in dollars. I wish I could share my wealth with the man who lives next to the overpass.
No comments:
Post a Comment