Sunday, June 12, 2011

Therapy/Schmerapy

What philandering, stupid male humans need is not therapy, but to grow up. I won't call them men because that implies a certain level of maturity. Guys like Anthony, Arnold, John and way too many more are simply hormonal boys in grown-up bodies.

I'm so tired of people "taking full responsibility" and "seeking therapy" when what they need is a swift kick in the butt and training on what it means to be an adult.

If people aren't smart enough to recognize their own shameful and/or stupid behavior, they should not be in positions of responsibility or leadership. Sadly, it seems that the more powerful and/or wealthy some become, the less maturity they exhibit.

Anthony Weiner needs to kiss his wife's feet everyday for the rest of his life -- if she's willing to stay with him. Before that, he needs to conserve the miniscule bit of dignity he has left and resign from Congress. Enough already!

2 comments:

Mark said...

You were reading my mind today. I was actually going to post about that idiot today, but when the "Big Three" in Miami lost the NBA championship tonight, I got side tracked. But I agree with you, whole heartedly.

dcpeg said...

Sorry about the "Big Three." I don't follow the NBA but understand your pain.

Thanks for agreeing with my opinion! It's a sad day when guys who are held to such high esteem completely blow it by showing their true colors!