Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Key!

Yesterday was my niece's birthday. I was under the influence of general anesthesia for most of the day, so I blew it. This is Carolyn in her element - the outdoors. A friend of hers caught this last summer during a hiking trip in Alaska. She's been living and working in Anchorage since graduating from William and Mary a year ago. She leads a truly charmed life thanks in no small part to her close-knit family and her own personal charisma. I'm sure she had a wonderful day and evening with all her friends. I wish I could have been there with them! Happy birthday, Key and may you enjoy many, many more!!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Key looks and sounds like someone who really enjoys life. Good for her.
And here's hoping your feeling better.

dcpeg said...

You're so right about Key. She's truly special. Thanks for stopping by and for your good wishes. I appreciate it.