Friday, February 12, 2010

just cuz I needed it. . .

I'm sorry, but winter has worn out its welcome. Hallucinations about Spring flowers are creeping into my waking hours and brightening my dreams. I'm tired of living in a gray-scale world with enough static electricity to keep a light burning for a week, parched skin, limp hair, and cabin fever. My limit has been reached! If you should happen to read about a woman wearing only a bathing suit, gaily leaping bare-footed across huge piles of snow, laughing maniacally -- that will be me. If the men in white coats smile nicely and speak softly, I might let them strap me onto the gurney for the ride to the "happy farm."

1 comment:

Two Shorten the Road said...

Your photo looks so foreign to me now, like it was taken on a different planet. I'm seriously over this snow!