Monday, December 14, 2009

It's a grayscale kinda day

While others are enjoying the beauty and sparkle of recent snow accumulations, we're having a grayscale kinda day.
Heavy fog descended upon us last night and continues to roll in and out today. The sun is not able to burn through it yet. Visibility goes from about a half mile to maybe 50 yards. I like the soft edges fog gives everything.
Not hearing any planes taking off from or landing at National, so it's not something travelers can appreciate.
I will admit, however, I'll be happy to see the sun again after several days of wet, cold, nasty weather.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I also love the look fog gives everything. Love both shots.

dcpeg said...

Thanks for your kind words, Mark. I'll bet you've seen a lot of fog working on the water as you do.