Friday, February 13, 2009

Keep Your Sunny Side Up

It may be Friday the 13th, but it is turning into one of my better days this week. Even though the weather has been unseasonably warm and sunny, my mood hasn't matched it. Not sure if it's just the winter blues or I'm reading too many criticisms of our new president. Give the guy a chance already! He's been in office mere weeks and must deal with probably the most dreadful aftermath in history of a previous administration. Add to that the fact that it's hard to find men and women for cabinet positions who haven't messed up in some fashion. Sheesh! There must be nonscrew-ups out there somewhere. . . P.S. The Talavera sun hangs over the sink in my windowless kitchen. If we ever move, I will make sure it's into a place with a kitchen window!

No comments: