Thursday, August 9, 2007

Oy Vey!!

Now I'm really starting to feel like a cloistered nun. First it was the 100F degree/poor air quality days that kept me indoors, now I can't take the car out, even if I want or need to. Part of the ceiling over the driveway that carries a street under and through our complex collapsed yesterday afternoon and now the street and both garage entrances are off-limits! If we get mail that won't fit into our tiny mail boxes, I'll have to walk three blocks instead of two to retrieve it. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it irks me that our mail boxes are so small that they can't handle a CD, much less most magazines! My cabin fever is getting truly ugly these days!! . . . ...*sigh*. . . . ... .

2 comments:

Nan said...

Argh. File this under "things that bite." Sorry to hear about your woes, and I hope they fix that sooner rather than later.

dcpeg said...

Many thanks for the sympathy, Nan. At the moment I'm happily anticipating a reall thunder-bumper storm; the first in many, many days. Is it weird that I love thunder storms. If it is -- TOUGH!!